How many bowls of Chili Pan Mee can you do?
By now, we are all aware from reading this blog that food is Malaysia’s life blood. It is the beating heart in this wonderful country. Today was not to disappoint. The dish of the day is simple, filling, fast and most importantly, cheap. As travelers, we [...]
Today was one of those days where everything started with a rush, got busier than came to a gentle stop. I have experienced a lot of local Malaysian delights in my time here however today was I guess can be attributed to a delight of sorts. I can take a notch off my belt and say that [...]
Enjoy KL Like a Local
By Erika Lehamn
As a boutique budget hotel, Apple offers guests the opportunity to live like a local no matter how brief a stay in exciting Kuala Lumpur might be. Nestled conveniently between the awe inspiring Petronas towers in City Center, Tasik Perdana Park, and Kelab Golf Driaja Selangor Club, [...]
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips
- PJ Live Arts Presents D’Arranged Marriage
- PJ Laugh Fest: Don’t Drop the Baby
- Broken Bridges – The Musical of Dreams
- French Art and Film Festival 2013
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- Top Quality Budget Hotel That Facilitates Luxurious Services
- Explore The Voguish & Trendy Style Of Shopping In Kuala Lumpur