The Journey and the Food of the Coconut Flower Restaurant.
Firstly let me start by explaining that this little piece of paradise is a decent 40 minute drive from Kuala Lumpur. If you have the budget, you can hire a car from Apple Hotel in Jalan Alor and the total trip time will be around [...]
We decided to add 5 things every tourist should do in Kuala Lumpur. How many can you check off your list.
KLCC or Petronas Towers, These picturesque towers are about a 20 minute walk from Apple Hotel. You can catch the monorail but still a good 7 minute walk. Best results for photos, go at [...]
A Good Meal in Malaysia
By Erika Lehman (Guest Blog for Apple Hotel in Kuala Lumpur).
Whether you’re from Michigan or Malaysia, chances are you enjoy a good meal. Everybody gets hungry. For adventure, for knowledge, for a good meal, and for even better company to share it with. Traveling in Asia satisfies my appetite for life [...]
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips
- PJ Live Arts Presents D’Arranged Marriage
- PJ Laugh Fest: Don’t Drop the Baby
- Broken Bridges – The Musical of Dreams
- French Art and Film Festival 2013
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- Top Quality Budget Hotel That Facilitates Luxurious Services
- Explore The Voguish & Trendy Style Of Shopping In Kuala Lumpur