KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre) is one of the places of attractions in Kuala Lumpur tourists and local will bookmark. So the question is what to do in KLCC KL?
Here are a few ideas on what to do. Enjoy reading!
Aquaria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
Aquaria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur is located in the Kuala Lumpur [...]
Kuala Lumpur or simply KL, is the capital of Malaysia. Literally meaning “muddy estuary” in Malay, Kuala Lumpur has grown from a small sleepy Chinese tin-mining village to a bustling metropolis of around 6.5 million (city-proper population of 1.8 million) in just 150 years. With some of the world’s cheapest 5-star hotels, great shopping and [...]
Nestled in the heart of the bustling Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur and within walking distance from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, Aquaria KLCC Kuala Lumpur is a state-of-the-art aquarium showcasing over 5,000 different exhibits of aquatic and land-bound creatures over a sprawling multi-level space in the Concourse Level of the Kuala Lumpur [...]
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips
- PJ Live Arts Presents D’Arranged Marriage
- PJ Laugh Fest: Don’t Drop the Baby
- Broken Bridges – The Musical of Dreams
- French Art and Film Festival 2013
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- Top Quality Budget Hotel That Facilitates Luxurious Services
- Explore The Voguish & Trendy Style Of Shopping In Kuala Lumpur