Hari Raya Aidilfitri – One of the Most Significant Festivals Held in Malaysia
Hari Raya Aidilfitri is one of the most important & notable occasions for Islam religion. It is a glorious festival celebrated by the Muslims throughout the world in order to mark the end of the fasting month- refereed as the Ramadan in [...]
Why Apple Hotel Is The Best Place In The Country For A Malaysia Hotel Promotion
The appeal of Malaysia as an international tourist destination is something that cannot be denied. It is the ideal place for anyone looking for a cheap break, or as a stopping point for a travelling student, with Kuala Lumpur being [...]
Budget Hotel Bukit Bintang
A Boutique Hotel located in the heart of Jalan Alor, a street next to Jalan Bukit Bintang. Apple Hotel offers budget travellers the best accommodation experience with private bathrooms at affordable guest house prices.
One of the best hotels in Bukit Bintang is located close to the main commercial. Apple [...]
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips
- PJ Live Arts Presents D’Arranged Marriage
- PJ Laugh Fest: Don’t Drop the Baby
- Broken Bridges – The Musical of Dreams
- French Art and Film Festival 2013
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- Top Quality Budget Hotel That Facilitates Luxurious Services
- Explore The Voguish & Trendy Style Of Shopping In Kuala Lumpur