Today is the second day of the Franchise Exhibition however we will continue with our journey for breakfast food in Kuala Lumpur and today I had another delightful little treat for breakfast, Nasi Dagang. So what is Nasi Dagang? Now if you don’t like fish, than I feel very sorry for you and this is [...]
We decided to add 5 things every tourist should do in Kuala Lumpur. How many can you check off your list.
KLCC or Petronas Towers, These picturesque towers are about a 20 minute walk from Apple Hotel. You can catch the monorail but still a good 7 minute walk. Best results for photos, go at [...]
This morning, I decided to take a stroll to China Tow. China Town is around 10 to 15 minutes walk from Apple Hotel in Jalan Alor. It is full of hustlers trying to make a buck with their fake goods and some very nice street food. In this post I was going to do a [...]
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips
- PJ Live Arts Presents D’Arranged Marriage
- PJ Laugh Fest: Don’t Drop the Baby
- Broken Bridges – The Musical of Dreams
- French Art and Film Festival 2013
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- Top Quality Budget Hotel That Facilitates Luxurious Services
- Explore The Voguish & Trendy Style Of Shopping In Kuala Lumpur