Kuala Lumpur – The name in it’s native tongue means ‘muddy river junction’. The name has long history since passed these dark days and today might be called the tourist junction of the world without a doubt!
With worldwide tourist trafiic being redirected, Kuala Lumpur has become one of the biggest tourism centers. With people [...]
If you are looking for the best in boutique hotels in Downtown Kuala Lumpur, you need look no further than the Apple Hotel in Bukit Bintang. This fantastic budget hotel boasts low price rooms with great facilities all year round, but what makes this establishment even better value for money is the ongoing range in [...]
For many people whether residents of Bukit Bintang or visitors it can be quite a time consuming chore trying to find adequate hotels. In many circumstances even when they find cheap hotels the standards are not to their liking, which can make the whole experience of staying in Bukit Bintang an upsetting one, especially for [...]
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips
- PJ Live Arts Presents D’Arranged Marriage
- PJ Laugh Fest: Don’t Drop the Baby
- Broken Bridges – The Musical of Dreams
- French Art and Film Festival 2013
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- Top Quality Budget Hotel That Facilitates Luxurious Services
- Explore The Voguish & Trendy Style Of Shopping In Kuala Lumpur