Kuala Lumpur – The name in it’s native tongue means ‘muddy river junction’. The name has long history since passed these dark days and today might be called the tourist junction of the world without a doubt!
With worldwide tourist trafiic being redirected, Kuala Lumpur has become one of the biggest tourism centers. With people [...]
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips
- PJ Laugh Fest: Don’t Drop the Baby
- Broken Bridges – The Musical of Dreams
- French Art and Film Festival 2013
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- Top Quality Budget Hotel That Facilitates Luxurious Services
- Explore The Voguish & Trendy Style Of Shopping In Kuala Lumpur
- Tried And True Tips For Planning A Trip The Right Way