Privacy and Confidentiality Statement
* At Apple Hotel, we take our responsibility regarding your privacy very seriously. The information we request when making your reservation, is requested in order to offer you a professional service.
* We fully adhere to the principles of integrity and trust, and respect your right to the protection of any personal information you may have entrusted to us in the course of using this website and the services it provides.
* When your personal information is collected, it is collected with your expressed or clearly implied consent. It is not sold or leased, and is not retained for purposes other than those for which it was intended.
* Apple Hotel has three exception to these limits on the use of personal information:
i. Apple Hotel may monitor and, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required, disclose information to protect the security, property, assets, and/or rights of Apple Hotel from unauthorized use, or misuse, of the site or anything found at the site.
ii. Apple Hotel may disclose information when required by law; however, only to the extent necessary and in a manner that seeks to maintain the privacy of the individual.
iii. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of completing your booking through us, in order to provide you with the information or services you have requested, or with your explicit consent. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to certain permitted third parties including members of our own group, trusted partners some of whom are located outside the Asia Economic Area and our own professional advisers.
* We would again like to stress that, in accordance with personal data protection laws, strict security procedures are observed at Apple Hotel to prevent personal data misuse and unauthorized access.
Your Registration Obligation
In consideration of your use of the service, you agree to:
(i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and
(ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Apple Hotel has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service (or any portion thereof).
Credit Card information
* We will charge your credit card upon confirmation of your stay at the hotel.
* Your credit card information is sent to us through a secure server. We use the latest, most secure technology available, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details. The encryption method used is the industry standard “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) technology.
* Our server and network are protected by firewalls against unauthorized access. This means we can guarantee that it is totally safe to send us your credit card details. Your credit card details will be kept at Apple Hotel until your arrival date at the hotel. After this date, the details will be destroyed.
Information collected on the site may be used to:
* Register you as a hotel member
* Plan and purchase hotel accommodations
* Enter your e-mail in our promotions or sweepstakes
* Send marketing communications or surveys to you
* Respond to your questions or suggestions
* We do not sell, rent, or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
Data Security and Integrity
* We use commercially reasonable safeguards and technology that comply in all material respects with applicable laws and industry standards to guard personal information against loss, destruction, misuse, improper disclosure, and unauthorized access or modification.
* We make all reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information we collect is not altered in any way, or reprocessed in a way that makes it incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected.
What are cookies and how are they used?
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard drive that identifies your computer so the site can remember information you have told us before or activities you have carried out on our site. The cookies can only contain data you told us about yourself. They cannot examine your computer or read data from it. Cookies cannot transmit a virus or do damage to your system. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. By clicking on the Help portion of your browser’s menu bar, you can learn how to reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Cookies are used to track individual users’ movement throughout the site anonymously as a means to gauge the popularity and success of individual promotions and offers.
How can I disable cookies?
* To be alerted about accepting cookies, please refer to your browser’s setup instructions.
Control over your data
* You always have the right to review the personal data you have stored with us. You can request for your personal data by emailing us at [email protected] Please state ‘Request Personal Data’ in the subject line of your email.
* If your personal data is incorrect, we will change it upon your request. You can also ask Apple Hotel to remove your personal data from its database by sending an email to the same email address.
When does Apple Hotel send you emails?
* After you have made a booking, you will receive a confirmation message with all the information about your booking. You may take this confirmation to the hotel as a guarantee of the reservation.
* Sometimes, Apple Hotel may send feedback emails after your stay at the hotel. If you do not wish to share with us your opinion, you can let us know and we will not request for any further feedback.
* In the reservation process, you can request for our newsletter, which contains special offers and more information about Apple Hotel. You can also choose to stop receiving the newsletter at any time.
* If you have any suggestions or remarks about this privacy statement, please send an email to [email protected]