Month of fasting – Ramadan is observed by Muslims all over the World. With the beginning of fasting month, stalls & bazaars sprout around the city and offer an array of delicious fare for Muslims to break their fast. During this month, Muslims perform their requisite abstinence from food and drink from dawn to dusk.
Ramadan Bazaar or Bazaar Ramadhan (sometimes known as Pasar Ramadan ) is held annually and celebrated nationwide in Malaysia. Several major townships set up their own Ramadan Bazaar that includes street-side stalls. The Ramadan Bazaar is really unique and amazing for the reason that at this time tourists can join Muslims and non-Muslims alike to savor a wide variety of regional and authentic local dishes offered by street vendors throughout the fasting month. Besides this the Bazaar Ramadhan also enhances racial harmony and religious tolerance.
If you have made a plan to visit Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in this month i.e. Ramadan ( the fasting month), a further treat awaits you. Don’t miss this great event – Ramadan Bazaar, usually located in parking lots or along the main street & with the trademark colorful outdoor umbrellas.
Here are some of the most popular Bazaar Ramadhan spots that you can visit :
- Ramadan Bazaar: Stadium Shah Alam
- Ramadan Bazaar: TTDI
- Ramadan Bazaar: Seksyen 14 PJ
- Ramadan Bazaar: Bangsar
- Ramadan Bazaar: Kelana Jaya
- Ramadan Bazaar: Kampung Sungai Penchala
- Ramadan Bazaar: Kampung Baru
- Ramadan Bazaar: Taman Melawati
- Ramadan Bazaar: Pantai Dalam
- Ramadan Bazaar: SS 18, Subang Jaya
- Ramadan Bazaar: Wangsa Maju
- Ramadan Bazaar: Precinct 2
- Ramadan Bazaar: Kota Damansara
- Ramadan Bazaar: Taman Len Sen
- Ramadan Bazaar: Jalan Masjid India
- Ramadan Bazaar: Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
- Ramadan Bazaar: Bandar Tun Razak
- Ramadan Bazaar: Stadium Ipoh
- Ramadan Bazaar: Medan Gopeng
- Ramadan Bazaar: Medan Selera Tasek
- Ramadan Bazaar: Seremban 2
Top News on Ramadan Bazaar - ‘Ramadan bazaar’ buffet at hotel – Central – New Straits Times
Ramadan Bazaar – a bustling food bazaar that has all kinds of cooked food for people to break their fast in evening. Non-fasting people and tourists also enjoy the amazing & tasty food in Ramadan Bazaar. Here you will find variety of food – from sweet dates to a variety of local cakes to rice & noodles, chicken curry, chicken rendang, grilled mackerel, stingray, rose syrup, drinks, fruit juices and many more dishes. It also offers great shopping value on traditional items, including textiles, clothes, decorative gewgaws etc.
If you want to travel Malaysia and want to enjoy the beauty of this astonishing place then this is the right time for you because at this time you can enjoy the amazing Ramadan Bazaar and enjoy the variety of cooked food which is available in this Bazaar. While visiting beautiful locations in Kuala Lumpur, you can also visit Ramadan bazaar event.
Those who have made plan to visit this Ramadan bazaar and looking for best budget hotel in Bukit Bintang can choose Apple Hotel Kuala Lumpur as it provides you high quality services as well as facilitates online reservation of rooms.
Get ready to visit Ramadan Bazaar and enjoy the variety of delicious cooked food!
- We would like to hear from you! Feel free to leave your comments below!
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips