Kuala Lumpur – The name in it’s native tongue means ‘muddy river junction’. The name has long history since passed these dark days and today might be called the tourist junction of the world without a doubt!
With worldwide tourist trafiic being redirected, Kuala Lumpur has become one of the biggest tourism centers. With people landing left, right and center day in and day out, the tourists need to know what are the perfect places to stay that are comfortable and within their budget. Tough question?
Not at all, as according to one the surveys by TripAdvisor Kuala Lumpur is in fact one of the cheapest cities in the world (and I mean the price not the city!). Take a look for yourself if you don’t believe me, I didn’t either until I read this!
Cheap Hotel Kuala Lumpur?? – It might not sound possible but it is!
But You need to know the tips and tricks for finding the perfect place that doesn’t stretch your wallet. Want to know? Here they are:
- If you are a budget traveller, one of the first places you need to check out is KL Sentral which is near the main hub of transport.
- Try staying in budget hotel. They are not as bad as they sound and are cheap and pretty much comfortable for sleeping.
- The central street area is another avenue you can check which has some cheap hotels.
The main trick is to keep looking and if you are lucky you can find a hotel like Apple Hotel which provides perfect conditions for budget travellers and is very well connected to the main transport hubs. There might not be another hotel with the same facilities and at the same price. Next time you visit Kuala Lumpur, do give Apple Hotel a try and you won’t be disappointed.
Many guests from all over the world have stayed in Apple Hotel Kuala Lumpur, and many of them leave positive feedback too, watch what they said in Apple Hotel Youtube Channel!
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips
- PJ Live Arts Presents D’Arranged Marriage
- PJ Laugh Fest: Don’t Drop the Baby
- Broken Bridges – The Musical of Dreams
- French Art and Film Festival 2013
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- Top Quality Budget Hotel That Facilitates Luxurious Services
- Explore The Voguish & Trendy Style Of Shopping In Kuala Lumpur