Apple Hotel Kuala Lumpur Review- Overall: “Simply Worth for Value”
Situated at multicultural haven Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur in the classy Bukit Bintang district, Apple Hotel provides a contemporary cozy accommodation which is perfectly suitable for budget-travelers. The hotel is at the distance of one & half hours drive away from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Apart from various famous modern iconic landmarks and notable attractions located at the close proximity or around the Apple Hotel, there are also many enriching streets & shopping markets with nightlife and several Islamic Arts temples which are deeply connected with the rich glorious past of Kuala Lumpur where holidaymakers or vacationers can definitely visit and enjoy.
All these factors have made budget travelers admire Apple Hotel and various guests also have left “Apple Hotel Kuala Lumpur Review” regarding their stay in this lovely boutique hotel. Their views are summarized as below in terms of location, room services, general facilities provided:
>> Review on Location:
Apple Hotel is situated on Jalan Alor in the Golden Triangle area providing easy access to various transport stations located nearby. This boutique hotel is just 5 minutes walk away from Jalan Bukit Bintang which is acknowledged to be one of the most famous shopping spots in the whole of Kuala Lumpur.
Not far away from Apple Hotel, there are various entertainment and amusement spots such as Cosmo’s World Theme Park in Berjaya Times Square as well as Kuala Lumpur City Centre Park. In the surrounding area, the guests of the hotel can also find plenty of luxurious but affordable fancy restaurants, bars and nightclubs where a myriad of cuisines, drinks and local Malay dishes can be enjoyed.
>> Review on Rooms, its services & amenities available:
Some happy guests have described “Apple Hotel Kuala Lumpur Review” regarding its rooms,services and amenities provided as follows:
- As a budget hotel, there are various types of non-smoking highly affordable rooms for couples, families, individuals, etc which are comparatively smaller but cleaner & cozier. All the rooms are equipped with air conditioning & fully furnished with coated hardwood floors.
- Private bathrooms are provided with shower facilities, complimentary towels, shampoo &shower gel, etc.
- Flat-screen TV, Telephone, free Wi-Fi services are provided.
- The room services are outstanding as the staffs are always friendly & ready to help.
- Deluxe bed linen & thin pillow sheets are supplied.
- Upon request ironing & Hairdryers facilities are also offered.
- The rooms have sufficient spaces for convenient luggage storage.
Apple Hotel provides 24-hours convenience and customer friendly front desk services. Travel planning can also be arranged at its tour desk.
For more information on Apple Hotel Kuala Lumpur Review, kindly visit: http://www.applehotels.com
Hotel Contact Information :Apple Hotel,
No. 78, Jalan Alor,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2142 2288
Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
Latest Travel Tips
- PJ Live Arts Presents D’Arranged Marriage
- PJ Laugh Fest: Don’t Drop the Baby
- Broken Bridges – The Musical of Dreams
- French Art and Film Festival 2013
- Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- Top Quality Budget Hotel That Facilitates Luxurious Services
- Explore The Voguish & Trendy Style Of Shopping In Kuala Lumpur